Spanish and Portuguese Heraldry
- Francesc Tarafa's Armorial of the Canons of the See of Barcelona, by Margaret Makafee.
- An Armorial of the Livro Do Armeiro-Mor by Lothar von Katzenellenbogen.
- A listing of arms found in a Portugueuse manuscript from 1509. The first 90 or so arms are those of various European cities, kingdoms, and bishopricks; they should not be taken as indicative of Portugueuse style.
- Portulanatlas (Alte Welt und Terra Nova), by Fernando Vaz Dourado, Goa 1580.
- This is a digitization of a late-16th century Portuguese Atlas, which has lots of heraldic images in it.
- Armas de los Condes, Vescondes etc. de Cataluña, de Castilla, de Portugal, Spanish 15th-16th C.
- The Cloist
ers Armorial, by Sabine Berard.
- This article is a collection of photographs of heraldic display in various m
edia from the medieval wing of the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City.
It covers heraldry from various times and places in Europe.
The Medieval Heraldry Archive is published by
The Academy of Saint Gabriel.
© 2000. Copyright on individual articles belongs to their